Gloves and mitts are made
in USA unless specified.
1. Don Lenhardt, Rawlings DL.Manufactured one year only, in 1955. This was one of Rawlings finest gloves and was the first year the "Speed Trap" gloves were produced (a cut away in the outer corner of the pocket to give the glove greater flexiblity). Wilson would also made a "Speed Trap" style glove and named their's "Snap Action". This glove has all original lacing, The inside lining has very light wear with a hole up inside the thumb and is very comfortable on the adult hand. The cloth label has a tear but is all there. Has nice piping, easily readable labeling and strong seams throughout. Has a light name on the back of the thumb. RHT Ex/Mt+ $75
2. Chico Carrasquel, Nokona G34. Chico was the first Venezuelan Major Leaguer and was a 4 time All-Star with the White Sox during the 1950's. Chico played shortstop with the White Sox until another Venezuelan took over: Luis Aparacio. A nice mid to full size glove. Has a small stain on the front little finger and has light staining on back. The inside lining has wear but no holes. Has light labeling. Has a nice cloth label. The glove has been relaced. RHT Ex+ $40
3. Mickey Mantle, Rawlings DF1. A mid size glove that fits the adult hand. Has smooth lining and nice labeling. Has a name written on the inside lining and remnants of a name written on the front of the thumb. RHT Ex+ $45
4. Pete Runnells, JC Higgins R1652. Manufactured by Wilson, this is a "Snap Action" glove similar to the Rawlings "Speed Trap" (has a cut away in the outer corner of the pocket to give the glove greater flexiblity). This glove has lots of use yet remains in excellent condition with smooth, soft and pliable leather throughout. Has smooth inside lining and a nice cloth label. Very comfortable on a medium size hand. RHT Ex+ $40
5. Brooks Robinson, Rawlings XFCB17. Spectacular pro quality adult size glove. Superb leather, smooth lining, no writing etc.. The glove has been professionally relaced. Has nice labeling. The cloth label has a tear, suberb condition otherwise. RHT Ex/Mt+ $75.
6. Roy Sievers, Rawlings RSP. This top of the line Personal Model glove was produced from 1959-61. The web and fingers have been relaced. Has bold labeling. The inside lining has moderate wear with one small hole up inside the middle finger. The cloth patch is torn. There's light writing on the back of the thumb and small finger and has a barely detectable hole on the seam between the first and second fingers. Still presentable and useable condition. RHT Vg+ $45 sold
7. Don Mueller, Kennedy S-23. Made by Ken-Wel in Utica Nre York. This is a top quality circa mid 1950's full size glove in terrific condition. Mueller led the National League in batting in 1954 and his New York Giants won the 1954 World Series, their last in New York and last until 2010 in San Francisco. This glove has super soft and pliable leather with flawless inside lining. The only writing is the letter "G" on the wrist strap. Outstanding. RHT Ex/Mt+ $65
8. Rocky Colavito, Spalding 42-395. Rocky was one of the most popular players ever. Of his 374 career home runs, he hit 358 home runs in an 11 year span from 1956 to 1966 with the Cleveland Indians and Detroit Tigers. This mid size glove is in nice condition with smooth suede inside lining and no writing. Has light but readable labeling. RHT Ex/Mt $45
9. Mike McCormick, MacGregor GF18. Excellent condition. One of MacGregor's top of the line gloves circa 1966. McCormick was an excellent pitcher with the New York and San Francisco Giants winning the Cy Young Award in 1967. The inside lining has light wear and is very comfortable on the hand. The only flaws of note are piping wear on the bottom of the wrist strap and a name written on the front of the small finger. RHT Ex/Mt $65
10. Clem Labine, Wilson 118 IR. A nice adult size glove circa the mid 1950's. Clem was a mainstay pitcher for the Brooklyn Dodgers for many years. Has smooth inside lining. No writing. Nice overall condition. Ex+ $45
11. Ted Williams, Hutch 40L. A very nice glove circa the late 1940's. A full size glove that is very comfortable on the adult hand. Has very smooth inside lining. Has bold labeling and a nice cloth label. No writing. Very nice. RHT Ex/Mt $65
12. Larry Jackson, Rawlings G250. A super clean adolescent size glove circa the early 1960's. Great leather, great labeling. Has nice suede inside lining. A beauty. RHT Nr/Mt $35
13. Billy Pierce, JC Higgins 1686. A nice quality adult size glove circa the 1950's. Has smooth inside lining. Pierce played from 1945 to 1964 and won 211 games and was a 7 time All-Star. Has very light writing on the back of the thumb. Excellent condition. RHT Ex/Mt $35
14. Larry Sherry, Wilson A2264. A very nice adult size glove with super soft pliable leather. Has smooth inside lining. Sherry was the star of the 1959 World Series as a rookie with the Los Angeles Dodgers. Has a light name written on the back of the small finger. RHT Ex/Mt+ $40
15. Mickey Mantle, Rawlings Big Leaguer. Nice adolescent size glove. The medium size adult hand does fit. Has nice suede lining, nice piping, nice labeling and no writing. Excellent condition. RHT Ex/Mt $75
16. Ray Culp, MacGregor G122.
Ray was an excellent pitcher with the Phillies and Red Sox during
the 1960's and 70's. He was an All-Star in 1963 and 1969. This
glove is circa 1964 and is in very nice condition with soft and
supple leather, super smooth vinyl lining and no writing. Adolescent sized but comfortably fits the adult
hand. RHT Ex/Mt+ $30
17. Two Finger Fielder's Glove, Wilson A2170. Superb full size two finger glove circa the
late 1940's to early 1950's. Has super soft and pliable leather
throughout. Has very smooth inside lining.
The web has been relaced. No writing. RHT Ex/Mt+ $75
18. Lew Burdette, Rawlings LB10. An adolescent size glove, this glove was manufactured in 1958 to commemorate the Milwaukee Braves winning the 1957 World Series. Has smooth inside lining. Has bold labeling and a nice cloth label. The leather is a little stiff but the glove displays from the front very nicely. RHT Ex/Mt $45
19. Jim Davenport, Wilson
A2970. Superb mid size glove circa the early 1960's. Has
perfect lining. The leather could not be nicer. The only
flaws are light piping wear and writing on the wrist strap. Jim
was the Giants 3rd baseman during the late 1950's to mid 1960's.
20. Bobby Allison, Wilson A2964. A clean adolescent sized glove. Smooth inside lining. No writing. Allison was the 1959 Rookie of the Year with Washington and is one of the all time great Minnesota Twins. RHT Ex+ $30
21. 1940's-50's Three Finger Fielder's
Glove, MacGregor Goldsmith G133. "Pick Pocket"
model. Nice quality adult size glove circa 1949-51. The inside
lining has some chafing on the heel but is otherwise smooth
and is comfortable on the hand. Nice cloth label. No writing.
The fingers and web have been relaced. RHT Ex/Mt $45
22. Ernie Banks, Sunline
G8. Very nice 1950's youth size glove. The
dark brown lining has light wear. The medium adult hand fits
tightly. A rare maker. Nice labeling.
No writing. Ex/Mt+ $35 sold
23. Skeeter Kell, Wilson
A2910. Very nice circa early 1950's three finger glove. Has smooth,
slightly stiff leather throughout with a beautiful patina. The inside lining has light wear and
is comfortable on the adult hand. Has
light but readable labeling. Skeeter was the younger brother
of Hall of Famer George Kell. RHT Ex/Mt $50
24. Al Kaline, Wilson A2201.
Superb glove with soft, smooth and pliable leather inside
and out. Has nice labeling and
nice leather piping. Has a light name on the back of the small
finger and the cloth label is worn. This circa late 1950's glove
can be used or displayed. RHT Ex/Mt+ $55
25. Richie Ashburn, MacGregor
GB29. A very nice 3 finger glove circa 1955-56. Has some very
light staining/spotting on the front of the fingers and pocket
however the back side has flawless
lining, piping and a cloth label. The only writing is under
the wrist strap. RHT Ex/Mt $45
26. Al Dark, Spalding 1097.
A super nice glove circa the mid 1950's. Amazingly comfortable on the hand. Has great soft leather, nice labeling, a nice cloth label, very smooth inside lining and no writing. Dark was a star with the New York Giants during the 1950's and was the 1948 rookie of the year. A beauty. RHT Ex/Mt+ $50
27. Joe Gordon, MW Sporting
Goods 4205. A spectacular glove. Has perfect silver labeling,
superb inside lining and no writing.
Gordon played with the Indians and Yankees from 1938-50 and played
in 6 World Series. He was an All-Star every year of his career
but 2. Superb. RHT Nr/Mt $50
28. 1950's Three Finger Fielder's Glove,
Spalding 1221. A high quality full size glove circa the mid 1950's.
Has an excellent antique dark brown color and patina. The only
writing is a set of initials on the inside lining. Has a nice
cloth label, super smooth inside lining.
Has very nice rolled leather piping. Has a small indentation
on the thumb. The fingers have been relaced. A beauty. RHT Ex/Mt
29. Harvey Kuenn, Wilson
A2234. Superb full size glove. Virtually flawless condition.
Has extremely light writing on
the back. A 1950's glove in nearly new condition. Kuenn had an
interesting career. He led the league in hits three out of his
first four seasons, batted over .300 nine of his first eleven
seasons, made All-Star teams in eight straight seasons. In 1956
he led the league in fielding as a shortstop and 2 years later
became an outfielder. In 1959 after leading the league in hitting
he was traded from Detroit to Cleveland for Rocky Colavito and
despite hitting .308 in Cleveland was booed out of town because
he was a scapegoat for trading the ultra popular Colavito. He
was then traded to San Francisco where he did play for 4 seasons
including his lone World Series. He finished his career with
a .303 batting average and as a manager guided the Milwaukee
Brewers to their first World Series appearance. However he has
been completely overlooked as a hall of fame candidate. A
beauty. RHT Nr/Mt $50
30. Ted Williams, Sears 16198.
"Model 400". Very nice high quality fastback style
glove circa the 1960's made to commemorate Ted's feat of being
the last player to hit .400 (in 1941). This glove is in outstanding
condition with smooth inside lining
and nice labeling. The only writing
is a very small name on the back of the thumb. Import. RHT Ex/Mt+
31. Del Ennis, Wilson A2910.
Nice 1950's glove. Ennis was one of baseball's greatest players
for 10 years. This glove is in nice overall condition with 2
flaws of note: The cloth label is well worn and there's a half
inch seam separation on the back of the index finger. The
inside lining has light wear and is very comfortable on the
adult hand. Has light but readable labeling.
RHT Ex+ $35
32. Joe DiMaggio, Trio Hollander
81-58. Very nice youth size mitt circa the early 1960's. Has smooth inside lining and a bold
facsimile signature. Made to fit an
8-11 year old. Superb condition, no writing. RHT Ex/Mt+ $50
33. Nelson Fox, Wilson
A2340. A nice quality full size glove circa the mid 1950's. Has
an early A2000 look. Has light labeling. Has smooth leather inside and out. The only writting is 2
very faint small sets of initials. The glove is a bit stiff. A nice looking glove. RHT Ex/Mt
34. 1940's-50's Two Finger Fielder's
Glove, Spalding 183. Very nice small childs size glove.
Has nice smooth and pliable leather throughout. Has smooth lining.
No writing. Has a spot of paint on the back of the thumb and
light writing on the wrist strap. Terrific condition otherwise.
RHT Ex/Mt $30
35. Jackie Brandt,
JC Higgins 1637. Nice quality full glove. Has very smooth inside lining. Only flaw of note
is a name on the back of the thumb. Has nice leather piping.
Brandt hit .298 as a rookie for the New York Giants in 1956.
He won a Gold Glove for the San Francisco Giants in 1959 and
was an All-Star with Baltimore in 1961. RHT Ex/Mt $35
36. 1950's Fielder's Glove,
Rawlings G250. A nice mid size glove circa the late 1950's. Has
nice suede lining and no writing. Excellent condition. RHT Ex/Mt
37. 1940's-50's Fielder's Glove, Lee. A mint unused large youth glove circa the 1940's-50's. Measures 9" x 9". Never used. No writing. RHT Mint $40
38. Willie Horton, Wilson
A2981. Horton is one of the greatest Tigers players of all time. This is a nice adolescent size glove with smooth inside lining Has a crossed out name on the back of the small finger, excellent otherwise. RHT
39. Bill Virdon. Hollander
1180. The glove is in terrific condition except for a light name
written on the front of the thumb and blocked out names on the
back of the thumb and pinky finger. Nice full size glove with
all rolled leather piping. Super soft, supple leather. Has a nice labeling, a nice cloth label
and ultra smooth inside lining.
Virdon was the NL Rookie of the Year with the Cardinals in 1956
and had many fine seasons as a player and manager with the Pirates.
Import. RHT Ex+ $25
40. Pete Runnels, Wilson A2954. A very nice mid to full size glove. Has very smooth inside lining. Comfortably fits a medium sized adult hand. Runnels was an outstanding player from 1951-64. He led the AL in batting in 1959 and 1962 while with the Res Sox. He also had several excellent seasons with the Senators. Nice leather. No writing. RHT Ex/Mt+ $35
Autographed Fielders Gloves,
many in stock, lots of great players and a few uncommon ones
Online Order Form
1940's-70's Fielders Gloves for Left Hand Throwers
1. Tom Brewer, Stall & Dean 8064. A superb "Spider Web" glove manufactured during the late 1950's. Tom pitched with the Red Sox from 1954-61. He was an All-Star in 1954 when he was 19-9. He had double digit win totals for 7 straight seasons. This glove is in excellent condition with smooth inside lining and a very nice cloth label. LHT Ex/Mt+ $65
2. Harvey Kuenn, Wilson
A2026. Nice high quality mid size glove with rolled leather piping. The inside lining has wear but
no holes or tears. Fits comfortably on a medium adult hand. Circa
1960's. Nice condition. Ex/Mt $35
3. 1950's Fielder's Glove,
Franklin. A nice mid sized glove the mid 1950's. The only writing
is a name on the side of the thumb. The inside
lining has a small hole and is intact otherwise. The medium
sized adult hand does fit. LHT Ex+ $20
4. 1950's Fielder's Glove, Western's G1320. A nice mid sized mid 1950's glove. The only writing
is a very light name on the back of the web. The inside
lining has a small hole and is very smooth otherwise. The medium
sized adult hand does fit. LHT Ex+ $25
Online Order Form
Email, Ordering and
If you're new to glove collecting!
Back to vintage