1. 1930's Baseball. Unknown
manufacturer. Has a nearly black color and antique patina. No holes or torn stitching. Has scuffing. Great for display. Vg+ $50
2. 1930's Baseball. Unknown
manufacturer. A nice depression era baseball that has been restitched (common practice during the depression). No holes or torn stitching. Nice patina. Ex/Mt $40
3. 1940's-50's Ford Frick National
League Baseball, Spalding. Near Mint condition. Has an unknown autograph on a side panel dated 1951. No stains, scuffs or discoloration. Superb condition. Ex/Mt+ $75
4. 1940's Baseball. Unknown
manufacturer. A very nice baseball with super tight stitching
and a nice patina. All stitching is intact and no signifigant
blemishes. Ex/Mt $35
5. 1940's Baseball. Tober "All-Star" Baseball. Made in Rockville, CT. Super bold labeling. Has faded youth or high school autographs on baseball. The ball has been shellacked.
Overall excellent condition. Ex+ $40
6. 1940's-50's Pacific Coast League
Baseball. Nice Wilson "Clarence Rowland"
Pacific Coast League baseball. Shows game use and light staining.
One panel has a small indentation
and small surface cut. Rowand was the PCL president from 1944-54.
Overall excellent condition. Ex+ $75
7. 1950's American Association
Baseball. Nice game used ball signed by Bob Hale. Ex+
8. 1950's American Association Baseball
in Original Box. Very nice unused Edward Doherty president
(1953-59) American Association baseball in it's original box.
Ball has some toning/browning but is otherwise superb. The box
is flawless. Ex/Mt+ $95
9. 1950's Baseball in Box. Wilson A1065 Colt League baseball. The Colt League was in
operation from 1953-58, so it's easy to date this baseball. The
ball is near mint, the box is missing one flap on the bottom. $35
10. 1950's Baseball Mint in
Box. MacGregor BP7 Regulation League.
Ball & box are in superb condition. $45
11. 1950's Baseball in Box. Ardsley Official League baseball. The ball has a faded autograph
and ink markings. The box has a repaired tear. Nice otherwise.
12. 1950's Baseball. Unknown
manufacturer. A nice baseball with nice tight stitching. All
stitching is intact. Has a few scuffs. Ex+ $20
13. 1950's Baseball. Monarch JB10. Superb Regulation League ball. Unused. Ex/Mt+
14. 1950's Baseball. MacGregor 97. Nice labeling. Has youth or high school autographs on baseball. Excellent condition. Ex+ $30
15. 1952 Southern Association Baseball. MacGregor Goldsmith 97. Bold labeling. Originally a 1952 Birmingham Barons team signed baseball however all of the signatures have completely faded. Ball has spotting. Great labeling. Ex+ $40
16. 1960's Joe Cronin American
League Baseball, Reach. Nice game used ball with
light labeling. Has light scuffing and marks. Ex+ $55
17. 1960's International League
Baseball. George Sisler Jr. President. Game used.
Nice condition with ball marks and stains
on 2 panels. Ex+ $40
18. Mint 1960's Jack Fisher "Warm-Up"
Baseball, Hollander JF-20. This is a mint heavy rubberized
baseball made for warming up one's arm. Fisher played 4 seasons
with the Mets, 4 seasons with the Orioles and one season each
with the Giants, Reds and White Sox during the 1950's and 60's.
During his 4 seasons with the Mets he averaged nearly 20 losses
each season (24 losses in 1965). But even the year he lost 24
games he had fewer hits allowed than innings pitched and had
an excellent strike out to walk ratio, giving further evidence
to the old addage that you have to be a good pitcher to lose
20 games. This baseball is a unique item. Mint $20
19. 1960's Little League Team Baseball. Official League baseball with team members names written
on ball. Nice display. Nr/Mt $20
20. 1961 University of Nebraska
vs University of Oklahoma NCAA Game Ball. MacGregor
97. Game ball notated by game umpire Merlin Gardner with date,
scores, and pitchers of record for both games of double header.
Nebraska swept both games. Pitcher Jan Wall who won both games
had a couple of good years in the minor leagues. Ex/Mt+ $40
21. 1968 Little League Team Baseball. Worth. Presentation ball to the coach with team record. Ex/Mt+
22. 1960's-70's Baseball. Rawlings PBL A very nice unused Pony League baseball. Ex/Mt
23. 1970's Lee MacPhail American
League Baseball, Rawlings.
Nice game used baseball with bold labeling and a few scuffs. Ex+ $35
24. 1970's Lee MacPhail American
League Baseball, Rawlings.
Has unknown autograph on side panel. Ball has bold labeling and nice even toning. Ex+ $30
25. 1970's Charles Feeney
National League Baseball. Spalding. Very nice
pre 1973 gamer. Nice toning, nice labeling. Ex/Mt $45
26. 1970's-80's Charles Feeney
National League Baseball. Rawlings. Light game use. Very nice condition Ex+ $35
27. 1970's-80's Charles Feeney
National League Baseball. Rawlings. Light spotting,
very nice condition otherwise. Ex+ $30
28. 1980's-90's Wilson A1010 Baseball,
Nice pro quality baseball. Ex+ $10
29. 1980's-90's Bill White National
League Baseball in Box. Ball has light toning and a faded autograph, otherwise ball and box are in nice condition. Ex+ $15
30. 1980's-90's Bobby Brown American
League Baseball in Box. Game used ball. Bold labeling. Ex+ $15
31. 1980's-90's Bobby Brown American
League Baseball. Game used baseball. Has bold labeling.
32. 1993 World Series Baseball Baseball,
Rawlings. Ball has spots of light toning, otherwise Nr/Mt $15
33. 1995 Cal Ripken American
League Commemorative Baseball. In original box. Mint condition. $20
34. 1997 Jackie Robinson American
League Commemorative Baseball. Nice condition
with spots of toning or browning. Ex+ $15
Online Order Form
Equipment and Memorabilia
1. 1950's MacGregor Softball. MacGregor 400. An unused softball in great condition. Has
an "Archdiocese of Washington CYO"
stamp on one side. Has a "second" stamp on another
panel. Mint condition. $25
2. 1945 Wheaties "Want to be a Softball Champion?" Booklet by Ty Gleason & Arnie Simso, Superb condition. Measures 5x7 inches. Has 30 pages filled with photos, articles and diagrams from Minnesota softball stars Ty Gleason and Arnie Simso.. Ex/Mt+ $10
3. 2006 "King
and His Court" Softball Autographed by Eddie Feigner, Jack Knight, Rich Hoppe and Jason Fisher. Mint Dudley softball autographed by the legendary team in 2006, Feigner's last year as an active player. Two other unknown team members signed the ball as well. Comes with certificate of authenticity. Mint $75
4. 1937 Softball Equpment Flyer/Advertisement.11x17 unfolded. Has Louisville Slugger bats, Converse high top softball shoes, Wilson gloves & softballs and uniforms on the reverse side. Nice condition. Ex/Mt $25
5. 1956 MacGregor Softball Rule Book. 16 page booklet. Has equipment ad inside the front cover. No back cover, otherwise nice condition. Vg+ $10
Online Order Form
Email, Ordering and
to vintage equipment directory